TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE FOR DEDICATED LIMINA VR THEATRES
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully – when you buy a ticket, over the counter or online, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions of sale. Please check your ticket details carefully as we can’t guarantee that mistakes will be rectified after the booking has been confirmed.
- We have a strict no latecomers policy. Please arrive ten minutes before your show start time.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission. Limina Immersive Ltd reserves the right to request that ticket holders leave the venue at any point on reasonable grounds, including for health and safety, licensing reasons, or where we believe other users’ comfort, enjoyment or security may be affected and may take any appropriate action to enforce this right.
- Tickets purchased online must be paid in full at the time of booking. All tickets, price types and discounts are subject to availability, can be changed and/or withdrawn without prior notice and do not apply to tickets already purchased.
- Limina Immersive Ltd reserves the right to introduce offers and price changes without prior notice. The price of the ticket shall be the price set at the time we accept your order.
- Tickets are sold for private use only and are not for resale for commercial gain to the holder. If we have reason to believe that tickets are being re-sold we may invalidate them and refuse entry to the performance. Limina Immersive Ltd will not be responsible for any ticket that is lost, stolen or destroyed. Duplicates may be issued at our discretion.
- All tickets are sold subject to Limina Immersive Ltd’s right to alter the advertised programme, screening without prior notification.
- You must be aged 13 years, or older, to attend any event. If you are under 13 years old, we will refuse admission and we will not refund your ticket cost. Some of our events may also have an additional age advisory guidance and rules.
- As addressed above, it is the responsibility of the ticket holder to arrive on time for their VR show. Latecomers will not be admitted. We strongly recommend customers arrive ten minutes before their booked show.
- No alcohol, drugs or food are allowed in the VR Theatre. If you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol, then we reserve the right to refuse admission.
- The unauthorised use of photographic or recording equipment, including mobile phone cameras, is not permitted in the auditorium. Please ensure that mobile phones are turned off or to silent before the start of the performance/screening.
- Ticket holders must comply with all relevant statutes, safety announcements and venue regulations whilst attending the event.
- Please do not attend a Limina show if you have, or very recently have had an eye infection.
- If ticket holders have any special requirements or concerns about any special effects which may be featured at the event, prior notice should be provided when ordering tickets. Special effects may include, but not be limited to, sound, audio visual, or lighting effects.
Exchanges and Refunds
- Limina Immersive Ltd regrets that tickets cannot be refunded except in the case of a cancelled screening/event.
- Limina Immersive Ltd regrets that tickets cannot be transferred between shows, and all bookings are final.
These Terms and Conditions do not and shall not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
When making a booking with us your personal information is processed through our Box Office system.
We use your information to:
- Fulfil ticketing and/or donation requests (including confirmation of your booking or donation by email and/or letter)
- Process payments (Please note we do not store any Credit Card or other payment information once the transaction has been completed).
- Provide the best possible customer service and to help us with our internal administration.
- Contact you with important information relating to your booking or donation, such as confirming your order, reminding you of an upcoming event you’ve booked for or letting you know about updates to event details.
- We are committed to protecting your personal information and being transparent about what information we hold about you.
- Tickets are sold subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 and any subsequent amendments.
Date of revision : 21-11-2019